1 March 2010

march


march is here and I feel inspired by the warm colours of these leaves I found today lying in the park.
february has gone, what have I done ...
• made the big move. moved home. moved town. still adjusting to many changes inside of me.
• been reading more ... a few pages almost everyday before sleep. finished a book and well into another.
• looked after my plants and it has been very rewarding.
• went for walks, looked at birds, watched the rain ... making the best out of this long winter and enjoying it (been helping me on my contemplation).
• collected pretty bits of nature ... almost everyday I came home with pockets full. they are all selected and assembled into a big box now.
• getting more and more organised ... slowly but surely.
• feeling quieter and more peaceful despite everything.
• set up my tiny little studio and the most important of all ... started working again!