13 April 2010

another flock


click on images for detail
it has been a few days. during this time I spent my days working on a couple of orders for shops, kept up with some old friends, started a tiny vegetable plot (the first time I planted any vegetables) and enjoyed the most gorgeous days of spring. for many, many years I hadn't had such a closer and daily contact with spring. maybe because I live now in a more rural area, maybe because here the skies are wide and beautiful.
I'm still pretty busy now and may be absent for a few more days while preparing a website and develop some new work. meanwhile some more swallows are back in stock here
see you soon! enjoy spring ...

1 comment:

turtle and dragon said...

So glad you are enjoying these beautiful spring days. I just placed my order for your swallows, I can't wait to see them first hand and to hold them. Wishing you the best of success with the vegetable garden and the work ahead of you. Thinking of you my friend. ox Melanie