9 March 2011

recycling



as you know I like to change the orders packaging from time to time ... this turn I decided to go "green" and recycled quite a lot of old papers I saved for years ... so if you order from [otchipotchi] you may get a plain coloured label or a graphs or a ruled one or even one from an old bookkeeping page more than 25 years old that I brought from my father's house :)
· click on images for details ·

✄..............................................................................................
como sabem gosto de mudar os embrulhos das encomendas de tempos a tempos ... desta feita decidi ser "verde" e reciclei imensas páginas que tenho na minha colecção de papeis antigos. assim se encomendarem na [otchipotchi] nos próximos tempos podem vir a receber uma tira de papel antigo colorido ou quadriculado ou de linhas ou até papel de contabilidade com mais de 25 anos que trouxe de casa do meu pai :)
· clique nas imagens para mais pormenor ·

7 comments:

A Little Happier said...

Thanks for the earth! And moreover they are truly nice!

Pauline said...

A very special packaging. I like it a lot Paula.
Hugs, Pauline

ariadne said...

They look lovely!AriadnefromGreece!

turtle and dragon said...

Your packaging is always just perfect and that you have been able to reuse precious papers, makes it all the more lovely. ox Mel

lucy said...

Oh, I am adoring the recycled wrapping. You know what, I had to rewrap my stones in the packages they came it because it was so beautifully done, just as the stones inside it. I will be putting them out this spring after some little redorating in our house. Thank you Paula!

simple things said...

I love it, Paula. It makes your products even more appealing.

**EYE-SNACKS** said...

Lovely packages!